fabric love

April 10, 2010 at 8:50 PM
amh fabric

This is currently my favourite kind of mail to get: new fabric! These beauties are from Anna Maria Horner's Little Folks voile collection. I love, love the drape and hand of this cotton voile.

anna maria horner voile

This floral one is my favourite. Hmmm,...it's probably good that I only got one yard of each of these prints...else I would probably try to make a piece of clothing for myself out of at least one of them. Then I would certainly risk looking "crafty crazy," as the Selfish Seamstress would say.

anna maria horner voile blue floral]

The blue floral shown above is my daughter's favourite. Maybe a summer dress for her?

anna maria horner pink dobby

And, lastly, this fuchsia striped fabric - one can never have enough pink or striped fabric, right? I'm enjoying dreaming of the potential of these prints...and wishing I had bought more yardage!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...