spring palette storyboard - the patterns, the fabrics

January 30, 2011 at 8:45 PM
spring challenge 2011 storyboard

Okay...I decided to go low-tech with this storyboard (trying to limit the amount of time I spent in front of the computer screen). Besides, it was fun to feel like I was back in grade school with all the real-life cutting and pasting with my glue stick! And for some reason, I couldn't get it to scan, so the above is a photograph of my bare bones storyboard for the Spring Palette Challenge.

I tried to stick to simple patterns since I still feel like a novice at sewing, especially when it comes to sewing clothing for myself.

I actually made 2 versions of Simplicity 3835 last year and the red linen version was probably my favourite of all of the things I made last year. So I decided to start this challenge easily by making another one in an aqua colour. I'll get into the rest of the patterns and fabrics in the upcoming weeks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...