Flower power top - Simplicity 3835

June 30, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Flower power shirt - simplicity 3825
So this is my first item for the Summer Essentials Sew-Along: the top version of Simplicity 3835 that is a Hall of Fame pattern at PatternReview.com. I can certainly see why it's a popular pattern, especially with beginners! It's relatively easy to sew and to modify. I used the above Little Folks voile print by Anna Maria Horner. And, I have to say, I absolutely loved sewing with this soft fabric and I loved wearing it!
simplicity 3835
I usually don't wear a lot of prints but the scale on this print is small enough that I thought I could get away with it. Of course, when my husband saw it on me, he joked about it being a "Flower Power" top - and, so, thus it became named!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...