for the babies

November 17, 2010 at 9:39 PM
Wow, an entire month and a half have flown by since I've updated this blog...but I have been doing some creating here and there squeezed in between all of the general business of life...especially for some new babies. I knitted the following booties for the newborn daughter of a close family friend.
baby booties
It was my first ever pair of booties that I knitted and it was a relatively easy pattern to follow from the book Knitting for Baby by Melanie Falick. Next, we welcomed a new nephew on my husband's side of the family and although he was born earlier in the summer, we didn't meet him until this past September. I made him some fabric balls and a taggie tactile blanket toy.
balls and taggie blanket for T
balls and taggie blanket
And finally, in October we welcomed another new nephew last month on my side of the family so I got a chance to try out this really cute pattern for kimono booties that is generously offered for free by Homespun Threads.
kimono baby booties
Babies are so much fun to create for...everything just looks so cute!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...